In Danny and Bee’s Safety Rules, Danny and Bee know how to play it safe. Read about how they use their safety rules as they ride their bikes, go swimming, and play outside. Danny and Bee’s Safety Rules Lap Book is an F leveled, Upper Emergent title. Danny and Bee’s Safety Rules Lap Book, the larger, lap-sized version of Danny and Bee’s Safety Rules, is the perfect size for reading aloud with children who are just beginning to read on their own.
Danny and Bee’s Safety Rules Lap Book is part of the Early Childhood Unit 2 Kit: Playing and Learning Together. The interactions between Danny and Bee, in the specially selected six books, teach emotional awareness, and encourage empathy and self-regulation. Each book’s corresponding lesson plan is tailored to teach the principles of self-sufficiency, emotional awareness, and empathy demonstrated in the books.
Each themed unit consists of six lap-sized (8.5 x 8.5″) books, a coordinating set of detailed, hands-on lesson plans tailored to teach the principles demonstrated in the books, and a My Very Own Mini Bee, just like Danny’s toy, Bee, featured in the Unit 2 books.
Danny and Bee’s Safety Rules can be found in the following Sets and Collections:
- More Fun with Danny Set 2
- Levels F-H MRB Upper Emergent Reading Set
- Danny’s Small Group Reading Set
- Playing and Learning Together EC Unit 2
- The MRB Menagerie
- The Danny Collection
- Reading Recovery® Books Set
- The Accelerated Reader® Emergent Reader Set
- The eBook 75 Membership
- The eBook75 Companion Set
- Use these directions to make our Menagerie Animal Cracker Box to store your books.
- Write a Limerick Poem about Danny. Use Danny’s The Big Race poem for inspiration.
- Explore Poetry with Danny and Bee for poetry activities and templates.
- Complete a Bike Ride Word Ladder.
- Practice Bike Safety with a What’s Happening Here Bike Safety sheet.
- Create your own Comic Speech Bubble about Danny.
- Continue the story with a Three-Panel Story Strip or a Six-Panel Story Strip.
- Color and send your own Custom Danny Card.
- Print and fold a Danny Fortune Teller about Danny and his friends.
- Organize your Danny books in the classroom with a Danny Doghouse, complete with its own chalkboard roof.
- Print More Fun with Danny Book Labels for your classroom reading library. Level labels are formatted to print on the Avery Easy Peel® 5160 Labels template.
There are no reviews yet.