The Danny Collection (DC100) of 100 books includes: a copy of each title in the 14 Danny sets, the four titles in Scientist Danny, the six titles in Danny and Grandma Ruth, the four titles in In the Woods with Danny and Bee set, and a copy each of Danny and Heather Share and Danny and Norman’s Favorite Knock Knock Jokes. The collection is designed to help young children become successful, strategic readers and writers.
The titles in the Danny Collection range in guided reading levels from A to J, making it an economical way to both engage early readers and encourage their advancement. To continue reading about Danny and his friends, young readers must progressively improve their reading skills. Integrate MaryRuth Books into your classroom library with Danny Collection Printable Labels that include both Intervention/Reading Recovery® and Fountas & Pinnell reading levels. Level labels are formatted to print on the Avery Easy Peel® 5160 Labels template.
The Danny Classroom Collection (DCC600) includes six-packs of each of the titles for a total of 600 books. It’s a great way to get Danny for the whole class.
- Use these directions to make our Menagerie Animal Cracker Box to store your books.
- Write a Limerick Poem about Danny. Use Danny’s The Big Race poem for inspiration.
- Explore Poetry with Danny and Bee for poetry activities and templates.
- Create a Comic Speech Bubble about Danny.
- Continue the story with a Three-Panel Story Strip or a Six-Panel Story Strip.
- Color and send your own Custom Danny Card.
- Print and fold a Danny Fortune Teller about Danny and his friends.
- Organize your Danny books in the classroom with a Danny Doghouse.
- Download Danny’s Summer from A-Z. How many boxes can you check off before the end of summer?