Friends, Food, and Fun Special Featuring Danny’s Grandma Ruth
Danny loves Grandma Ruth! She wears funny pink shoes with little bees on them. She’s always cooking and baking something that smells delicious. He loves visiting her home.
Every November many families in the United States traditionally gather to celebrate Thanksgiving. Things may be different this year, but you can always “get together” with Danny and his Grandma Ruth.
Food Tastes Better when Shared with Friends and Family
The titles in the Friends, Food, and Fun Special include:
- Favorite Nursery Rhymes from Danny with Danny and Bee reenacting scenes from eight well-loved nursery rhymes
- Six books from the Danny and Grandma Ruth set (Early Emergent (levels A-C) to Emergent Readers (levels D-E)
- Chapter book (Early Fluent, level K), A Week at Grandma Ruth’s
- Danny’s Reading Recipe Cards set of 14 short step-by-step, illustrated instructions for making snack recipes
- Lesson plans and running records are available as FREE downloads for each of the Danny and Grandma Ruth titles.
- Take your Danny and Grandma Ruth books with you with our easy to make MRB Grandma Ruth Animal Cracker box.
- Download and color Danny, Bee, and Grandma Ruth finger puppets to reenact scenes from one of the books or create your own story about Grandma Ruth, her friends, and her food.
- The Grandma Ruth glasses activity sheet is a fun comprehension exercise of what you would see through Grandma Ruth Glasses.
- Download the lesson plan and running records for A Week at Grandma Ruth’s.
- Build a fun lunch to pack up for an indoor picnic.
Add a 2-sheet MRB Letter Set to any order for only $1.00 each set
The 8-1/2 x 11″ sheets are printed in 2-colors on sturdy 110# white index stock and designed to be a portable way for students to do letter or word work whether they’re learning at home or in the classroom. The set includes one sheet of upper case and one sheet of lower case letters, plus several blank tiles so the sheets can be customized. Vowels are printed in red. Consonants are printed in blue. The font used for the letter sheets is student-friendly. Printed dashed lines between the individual letter tiles make cutting them out easy.