In Puppy Danny Lap Book, Danny can’t sleep, so he goes to find Dad. Listen to the story Dad tells Danny to help Danny fall back to sleep. Puppy Danny Lap Book is an E leveled, Emergent title. Puppy Danny Lap Book, the larger, lap-sized version of Puppy Danny, is the perfect size for reading aloud with children who are just beginning to read on their own.
Puppy Danny Lap Book is part of the Early Childhood Unit 1 Kit: All About Me. The interactions between Danny and Bee, in the specially selected six books, teach emotional awareness, and encourage empathy and self-regulation. Each book’s corresponding lesson plan is tailored to teach the principles of self-sufficiency, emotional awareness, and empathy demonstrated in the books.
Each themed unit consists of six lap-sized (8.5 x 8.5″) books, a coordinating set of detailed, hands-on lesson plans tailored to teach the principles demonstrated in the books, and a My Very Own Danny, featured in the Unit 1 books.
Puppy Danny can be found in the following Sets and Collections:
- Danny Returns Set 6
- Levels D-E MRB Emergent Reading Set
- Danny’s Small Group Reading Set
- All About Me EC Unit 1
- The Danny Collection
- Danny Leveled Set E
- The MRB Menagerie
- Reading Recovery® Books Set
- The Accelerated Reader® Early Reader Set
- The eBook 75 Membership
- The eBook75 Companion Set
- Use these directions to make our Menagerie Animal Cracker Box to store your books.
- Write a Limerick Poem about Danny. Use Danny’s The Big Race poem for inspiration.
- Explore Poetry with Danny and Bee for poetry activities and templates.
- Create your own Comic Speech Bubble about Danny.
- Continue the story with a Three-Panel Story Strip or a Six-Panel Story Strip.
- Color and send your own Custom Danny Card.
- Print and fold a Danny Fortune Teller about Danny and his friends.
- Print Danny Returns Book Labels for your classroom reading library. Level labels are formatted to print on the Avery Easy Peel® 5160 Labels template.