Danny and Norman go to a car show with Dad in Danny and Norman at the Car Show. At the show, they name the colors of the cars they see. A glossary on the last page lists the make and model of each car. Danny and Norman at the Car Show, part of I Dream of Danny Set 14, is a B leveled, Early Emergent reader.
Danny and Norman at the Car Show can be found in the following Sets and Collections:
- Danny Collection
- Danny Leveled Set B
- I Dream of Danny Set 14
- Levels A-C MRB Early Emergent Reading Set
- MRB Menagerie
- Reading Recovery® Books Set
- Use these directions to make our Menagerie Animal Cracker Box to store your books.
- Make Norman’s Pup Cakes.
- Write a Limerick Poem about Danny. Use Danny’s The Big Race poem for inspiration.
- Write a Diamante Poem about Norman and Danny.
- Explore Poetry with Danny and Bee for poetry activities and templates.
- Create your own Comic Speech Bubble about Norman.
- Continue the story with a Three-Panel Story Strip or a Six-Panel Story Strip.
- Color and send your own Custom Danny Card.
- Print and fold a Danny Fortune Teller about Danny and his friends.
- Organize your Danny books in the classroom with a Danny Doghouse, complete with its own chalkboard roof.
- Print I Dream of Danny Book Labels for your classroom reading library. Level labels are formatted to print on the Avery Easy Peel® 5160 Labels template.