The MRB Menagerie includes one copy of each of our 192 titles, ranging from guided reading levels Early Emergent (A-C) to Early Fluent (I-M). The collection is an economical way to both engage early readers and encourage them to progressively improve their reading skills, with the cost for each book at approximately $5.00.
The MRB Menagerie includes a copy of each title in the 14 Danny sets, the 4 titles in the Scientist Danny set, the 6 titles in the Danny and Grandma Ruth set, a copy of Danny and Heather Share, as well as, the nine Danny’s Big Adventure Chapter Books. Titles featuring other MRB characters like Baby Elephant, the Chickens and the Fox, Down on the Farm Friends, Fish, Lola, and Lucky the Pony are part of the Menagerie too, as well as the lap-size books Danny and the Monarch Butterfly and Danny’s Special Tree. And, just for fun, we’re throwing in Danny and Norman’s Favorite Knock Knock Jokes, ABC Danny, and Favorite Nursery Rhymes from Danny.
There are 50 nonfiction/informational titles in the MRB Menagerie, including all of the Around the Pond, At the Zoo, At the Aquarium Set 1 and Set 2, Favorite Farm Animals, In My Yard, Let’s Explore, and the four book set of In the Woods with Danny and Bee. Plus… while supply lasts, we’ll include the 18″W x 14 1/2″H x 4″D Danny and Bee Canvas Bookbag (a $12 value) FREE!
- See a Reading Text Level Correlation Chart that compares different reading levels.
- Use these directions to make our Menagerie Animal Cracker Box to store your books.
- Read a Sample Book.
- Practice writing and comprehension with these Literacy Tools.
- Write a Limerick Poem. Use Danny’s The Big Race poem for inspiration.
- Create your own Comic Speech Bubble about a character.
- Continue the story with a Three-Panel Story Strip or a Six-Panel Story Strip.
- Color and send your own Custom Danny Card.
- Print and fold a Danny Fortune Teller about Danny and his friends.
- Organize your Danny books in the classroom with a Danny Doghouse, complete with its own chalkboard roof.
- Print Fountas & Pinnell Labels for your classroom reading library. Level labels are formatted to print on the Avery Easy Peel® 5160 Labels template.