Children love reading and learning about all types of animals. They are especially interested in the unusual and sometimes strange-looking animals that live in the ocean. This set of nonfiction/informational aquarium titles highlights some of the most captivating of these sea animals: Sharks, Seahorses, Beluga Whales, and the amazing Octopus. The original photography, factual information, labeled illustrations, and glossaries of subject-specific words will engage and propel aspiring marine biologists everywhere.
At the Aquarium Set 1 Books can be found in the following Sets and Collections:
- Aquarium Collection
- The eBook 75 Membership
- The eBook75 Companion Set
- Levels F-H MRB Upper Emergent Reading Set
- MRB Menagerie
- Nonfiction/Informational 50 Title Collection
- Reading Recovery® Books Set
- Use these directions to make an Aquarium Animal Cracker Box to store your books.
- Make a set of Aquarium Animal Stick Puppets and put on a show.
- Color Your Own Aquarium.
- Cut apart and put back together a Mixed-Up Sentence about a beluga whale.
- Danny has a special Snack Mix that features fish.
- Write an Animal Simile Poem about it. Use Norman’s A Trip to the Zoo poem for inspiration.
- Organize what you know and what you’ve learned with our KWL Chart.
- Create a Comic Speech Bubble about an animal.
- Download a complete list of Glossary Words introduced in our nonfiction/informational titles.