Moray eels are animals that live in the water and look like snakes. But, eels are not snakes. They are actually a type of fish. They can be black, brown, green, blue, yellow or white. They can be spotted, striped, or freckled. Learn more about the moray eel in The Moray Eel at the Aquarium.
The Aquarium Collection features amazing sea animals found at the aquarium: Beluga Whales, Jellies, the Manatee, the Moray Eel, the Octopus, Sea Turtles, Seahorses, and Sharks. The original photography, factual information, labeled illustrations, and glossaries of subject-specific words will engage and propel aspiring marine biologists everywhere.
The Moray Eel at the Aquarium can be found in the following Sets and Collections:
- Aquarium Collection
- At the Aquarium Set 2
- Levels F-H MRB Upper Emergent Reading Set
- MRB Menagerie
- Nonfiction/Informational 50 Title Collection
- Reading Recovery® Books Set
- Use these directions to make an Aquarium Animal Cracker Box to store your aquarium books.
- Make a set of Aquarium Animal Stick Puppets and put on a show about your aquarium animals.
- Color your own Aquarium.
- Cut apart and put back together a Mixed-Up Sentence about a beluga whale.
- Danny has a special Snack Mix that features fish.
- Visit an aquarium, then write an Animal Simile Poem about it. Use Norman’s A Trip to the Zoo poem for inspiration.
- Organize what you know and what you’ve learned about moray eels with our KWL Chart.
- Create your own Comic Speech Bubble about the moray eel.
- Download a complete list of Glossary Words introduced in our nonfiction/informational titles.
There are no reviews yet.