What animals can you see at the aquarium? Read The Aquarium to see the shark, manatee, stingray, sea stars, and the whale. The Aquarium, featuring original photography, is a nonfiction/informational, Level B, Early Emergent Reader.
The Aquarium Collection features amazing aquatic animals: Beluga Whales, Jellies, the Manatee, the Moray Eel, the Octopus, Sea Turtles, Seahorses, and Sharks. The original photography, factual information, labeled illustrations, and glossaries of subject-specific words will engage and propel aspiring marine biologists everywhere.
The Aquarium can be found in the following Sets and Collections:
- The eBook 75 Membership
- The eBook75 Companion Set
- Let’s Explore Set
- Levels A-C MRB Early Emergent Reading Set
- MRB Menagerie
- Nonfiction/Informational 50 Title Collection
- Reading Recovery® Books Set
- Use these directions to make an Aquarium Animal Cracker Box to store your books.
- Make a set of Aquarium Animal Stick Puppets and put on a show about your aquatic animals.
- Color Your Own Aquarium.
- Cut apart and put back together a Mixed-Up Sentence about a beluga whale.
- Danny has a special Snack Mix that features fish.
- Visit an aquarium, then write an Animal Simile Poem about it. Use Norman’s A Trip to the Zoo poem for inspiration.
- Organize what you know and what you’ve learned with our KWL Chart.
- Explore Poetry with Danny and Bee for poetry activities and templates.
- Create a Comic Speech Bubble about an aquatic animal.
- Read, Roll, and Chat about the story, setting, and characters.
- Use these Writing Tools for writing and comprehension practice.
- Print and fold a Danny Fortune Teller about Danny and his friends.
- Continue the story with a Three-Panel Story Strip or a Six-Panel Story Strip.
- Color and send your own Custom Danny Card.
- Learn more about Danny and his friends in the All About MRB Word Search.
- Organize your Danny books in the classroom with a Danny Doghouse, complete with a chalkboard roof.
- Download a complete list of Glossary Words introduced in our nonfiction/informational titles.