Let’s find out which animals live at the zoo. Read The Zoo to see if you can find the tiger, panda, rhinoceros, and lion. The Zoo, part of the Let’s Explore Set, is a nonfiction/informational, A leveled, Early Emergent reader.
Find a complete set of our zoo animal books in the Zoo Collection.
The Zoo can be found in the following Sets and Collections:
- The eBook 75 Membership
- The eBook75 Companion Set
- Let’s Explore Set
- Levels A-C MRB Early Emergent Reading Set
- MRB Menagerie
- Nonfiction/Informational 50 Title Collection
- Reading Recovery® Books Set
- Use these directions to make our Zoo Animal Cracker Box to store your books.
- Design a Zoo Sign for an animal at the zoo.
- What is the difference between an Herbivore, Carnivore and Omnivore?
- Fill out a KWL Chart comparing what you know and what you’ve learned about a zoo animal.
- Explore more Classroom Activities about zoo animals.
- Write a Cinquain Poem about an animal found at the zoo. Use Danny’s Tadpole Cinquain poem for inspiration.
- Explore around the zoo, then write an Animal Simile Poem about it. Use Norman’s A Trip to the Zoo poem for inspiration.
- Create your own Comic Speech Bubble about animals you’d find while exploring the zoo.
- Continue the zoo story with a Three-Panel Story Strip or a Six-Panel Story Strip.
- Download a complete list of Glossary Words introduced in our nonfiction/informational titles.
There are no reviews yet.