Get Down Danny can be found in the following Sets and Collections:
- Danny Collection
- Danny Leveled Set C
- Decodable Practice
- Levels A-C MRB Early Emergent Reading
- Meet Danny Set 3
- MRB Menagerie
- Reading Recovery® Books
- Use these directions to make our Menagerie Animal Cracker Box to store your books.
- Go on an Indoor Scavenger Hunt.
- Write a Limerick Poem. Use The Big Race poem for inspiration.
- Write an I Am Poem. Use the I Am Danny poem for inspiration.
- Explore Poetry with Danny and Bee for poetry activities and templates.
- Create your own Comic Speech Bubble.
- Continue the story with a Three-Panel Story Strip or a Six-Panel Story Strip.
- Color and send your own Custom Danny Card.
- Try our special Snack Mix recipe.
- Read, Roll, and Chat about the setting, sequence, story, and characters in this book.
- Use these Writing Tools for writing and comprehension practice.
- Print your own set of Letter Tiles for word and sound practice.
- Print Meet Danny Book Labels for your classroom reading library. Level labels will print on the Avery Easy Peel® 5160 Labels template.
Our Read with a Friend Poster reminds you that it’s always a good time to read with a friend! How do you keep young minds from wandering? Colorful, fun posters can create a more stimulating and interesting environment for learning. Use our full-color posters to decorate your classroom and remind students that it’s always a good time for reading.
The MRB Menagerie includes one copy each of our 199 titles. New titles that are included in the Menagerie set are: Chicken School, Duck, Duck, Goose, Donkeys, Duck Wants to Swim, Donkey Goes Home, the Her Name is Lola set of books, and Danny’s Short Vowel Sounds set of books.
Read a Sample Book.