In Danny and Dad Go on a Picnic, Dad’s lunch mysteriously disappears when he and Danny go on a summer picnic. Danny and Dad Go on a Picnic, part of Danny by the Dozen Set 12, is a Level H, Upper Emergent Reader.
Danny and Dad Go on a Picnic can be found in the following Sets and Collections:
- Danny by the Dozen Set 12
- Danny Collection
- Danny Leveled Set H
- Early Accelerated Reader®
- The eBook 75 Membership
- The eBook75 Companion Set
- Levels F-H MRB Upper Emergent Reading
- MRB Menagerie
- Reading Recovery® Books
- Use these directions to make our Menagerie Animal Cracker Box to store your books.
- Make your own Picnic on a Stick.
- Print Danny and Dad Go on a Picnic Speech Bubbles and retell the story.
- Make Norman’s Pup Cakes.
- Write a Limerick Poem about Danny. Use Danny’s The Big Race poem for inspiration.
- Write a Diamante Poem about Norman and Danny.
- Explore Poetry with Danny and Bee for poetry activities and templates.
- Create your own Comic Speech Bubble about Norman.
- Continue the story with a Three-Panel Story Strip or a Six-Panel Story Strip.
- Color and send your own Custom Danny Card.
- Print and fold a Danny Fortune Teller about Danny and his friends.
- Print Danny by the Dozen Book Labels for your classroom reading library. Level labels are formatted to print on the Avery Easy Peel® 5160 Labels template.