In Danny and the Bully, a bully chases Danny away from Abby’s yard. Find out how Danny resolves this problem so he can go back to having fun. Danny and the Bully, part of More Fun with Danny Set 2, is an H leveled, Upper Emergent title.
Danny and the Bully can be found in the following Sets and Collections:
- Accelerated Reader® Early Reader Set
- Danny Collection
- Danny Leveled Set H
- Levels F-H MRB Upper Emergent Reading Set
- More Fun with Danny Set 2
- MRB Menagerie
- Reading Recovery® Books Set
- Use these directions to make our Menagerie Animal Cracker Box to store your books.
- Write a Limerick Poem about Danny. Use Danny’s The Big Race poem for inspiration.
- Explore Poetry with Danny and Bee for poetry activities and templates.
- Create your own Comic Speech Bubble about Danny.
- Continue the story with a Three-Panel Story Strip or a Six-Panel Story Strip.
- Color and send your own Custom Danny Card.
- Print and fold a Danny Fortune Teller about Danny and his friends.
- Organize your Danny books in the classroom with a Danny Doghouse, complete with its own chalkboard roof.
- Print More Fun with Danny Book Labels for your classroom reading library. Level labels are formatted to print on the Avery Easy Peel® 5160 Labels template.