In Danny Looks for a Honeybee Yard, Danny and Bee visit a honeybee yard with wooden honeybee houses. Will Bee find new friends? Danny Looks for a Honeybee Yard, part of Danny by the Dozen Set 12, is a Level G, Upper Emergent Reader.
Danny Looks for a Honeybee Yard can be found in the following Sets and Collections:
- Accelerated Reader® Early Reader Set
- Danny by the Dozen Set 12
- Danny Collection
- Danny Leveled Set G
- Levels F-H MRB Upper Emergent Reading Set
- MRB Menagerie
- Reading Recovery® Books Set
- Use these directions to make our Menagerie Animal Cracker Box to store your books.
- Find our handy Bee-Friendly Herb Growing Table.
- Get directions for Growing Herbs For Honeybees.
- Danny has a special Snack Mix that features this book.
- Make Norman’s Pup Cakes.
- Write a Limerick Poem about Danny. Use Danny’s The Big Race poem for inspiration.
- Write a Diamante Poem about Bee and Danny.
- Explore Poetry with Danny and Bee for poetry activities and templates.
- Create a Comic Speech Bubble about Danny and Bee.
- Continue the story with a Three-Panel Story Strip or a Six-Panel Story Strip.
- Color and send your own Custom Danny Card.
- Print and fold a Danny Fortune Teller about Danny and his friends.
- Print Danny by the Dozen Book Labels for your classroom reading library. Level labels are formatted to print on the Avery Easy Peel® 5160 Labels template.