Fish is ready to meet new friends. He has had many adventures with his good friend, Danny, but now he has a problem. Fish keeps getting bigger and will soon outgrow the large bowl where he has lived since A New Home for Fish. Danny wants to help and has an idea. Maybe Fish can gain much more than just a bigger home. This is the newest title in the five-book Fish Stories and is a Level G, Upper Emergent Reader.
More Fish for Fish can be found in the following Sets and Collections:
- Early Accelerated Reader®
- Fish Stories
- Levels F-H MRB Upper Emergent Reading Set
- MRB Menagerie
- Reading Recovery® Books Set
- Make Fish’s Favorite Snack Mix.
- Create a Comic Speech Bubble about this story.
- Write a Sensory Poem. Use Danny’s What’s Cooking? poem for inspiration.
- Visit an aquarium, then write an Animal Simile Poem about it. Use Norman’s A Trip to the Zoo poem for inspiration.
- Organize what you know and what you’ve learned about aquarium animals with our KWL Chart.
- Continue the story with a Three-Panel Story Strip or a Six-Panel Story Strip.
- Learn more about Danny and his friends in the All About MRB Word Search.
- Print and fold a Danny Fortune Teller about Danny and his friends.
- Color and send your own Custom Danny Card.
- Color Your Own Aquarium.
- Explore Poetry with Danny and Bee for poetry activities and templates.
The Aquarium Collection features amazing sea animals found at the aquarium: Beluga Whales, Jellies, the Manatee, the Moray Eel, the Octopus, Sea Turtles, Seahorses, and Sharks. The original photography, factual information, labeled illustrations, and glossaries of subject-specific words will engage and propel aspiring marine biologists everywhere.