In Danny’s Groundhog Day, it is February 2nd and Danny goes searching for a groundhog. Where does Danny look to find the groundhog? Danny’s Groundhog Day, part of More Fun with Danny Set 2, is a Level F, Upper Emergent Reader.
Danny’s Groundhog Day can be found in the following Sets and Collections:
- Danny Collection
- Danny Leveled Set F
- The eBook 75 Membership
- The eBook75 Companion
- Emergent Accelerated Reader®
- Levels F-H MRB Upper Emergent Reading
- More Fun with Danny Set 2
- MRB Menagerie
- Reading Recovery® Books
- Use these directions to make our Menagerie Animal Cracker Box to store your books.
- Practice writing and spelling with our Groundhog Day Word Ladder.
- Write a Limerick Poem about Groundhogs. Use Danny’s The Big Race poem for inspiration.
- Learn about Groundhogs and Shadows.
- Explore Poetry with Danny and Bee for poetry activities and templates.
- Create your own Comic Speech Bubble about Danny.
- Continue the story with a Three-Panel Story Strip or a Six-Panel Story Strip.
- Color and send your own Custom Danny Card.
- Print and fold a Danny Fortune Teller about Danny and his friends.
- Organize your Danny books in the classroom with a Danny Doghouse, complete with its own chalkboard roof.
- Print More Fun with Danny Book Labels for your classroom reading library. Level labels will print on the Avery Easy Peel® 5160 Labels template.