In Danny Paints a Picture, Danny gets out his art supplies so that he can create his masterpiece. Instead, Danny paints a funny portrait of Dad. Danny Paints a Picture, part of Danny is Back Set 4, is an F leveled, Upper Emergent reader.
Danny Paints a Picture can be found in the following Sets and Collections:
- Danny is Back Set 4
- Levels F-H MRB Upper Emergent Reading Set
- Danny Leveled Set F
- The Danny Collection
- The MRB Menagerie
- Reading Recovery® Books Set
- The Accelerated Reader® Emergent Reader Set
- The eBook 75 Membership
- The eBook75 Companion Set
- Use these directions to make our Menagerie Animal Cracker Box to store your books.
- Write a poem about your favorite color. Use Danny’s I Am Red Color Poem for inspiration.
- Write an I Am Poem about Danny. Use Danny’s I Am Danny poem for inspiration.
- Explore Poetry with Danny and Bee for poetry activities and templates.
- Create your own Comic Speech Bubble about Danny.
- Continue the story with a Three-Panel Story Strip or a Six-Panel Story Strip.
- Color and send your own Custom Danny Card.
- Print and fold a Danny Fortune Teller about Danny and his friends.
- Organize your Danny books in the classroom with a Danny Doghouse, complete with its own chalkboard roof.
- Print Danny is Back Book Labels for your classroom reading library. Level labels are formatted to print on the Avery Easy Peel® 5160 Labels template.