In Norman’s Loose Tooth, Danny and Norman are sitting on the deck playing with Norman’s big, blue ball. All of the sudden something happens to Norman’s loose tooth. Read what happens next! Norman’s Loose Tooth, part of Danny by the Dozen Set 12, is an E leveled, Emergent reader.
Norman’s Loose Tooth can be found in the following Sets and Collections:
- Danny by the Dozen Set 12
- Levels D-E MRB Emergent Reading Set
- The Danny Collection
- Danny Leveled Set E
- The MRB Menagerie
- Reading Recovery® Books Set
- The Accelerated Reader® Early Reader Set
- The eBook 75 Membership
- The eBook75 Companion Set
- Use these directions to make our Menagerie Animal Cracker Box to store your books.
- Make Norman’s Pup Cakes.
- Write a Limerick Poem about Danny. Use Danny’s The Big Race poem for inspiration.
- Write a Diamante Poem about Norman and Danny.
- Explore Poetry with Danny and Bee for poetry activities and templates.
- Create your own Comic Speech Bubble about Norman.
- Continue the story with a Three-Panel Story Strip or a Six-Panel Story Strip.
- Color and send your own Custom Danny Card.
- Print and fold a Danny Fortune Teller about Danny and his friends.
- Organize your Danny books in the classroom with a Danny Doghouse, complete with its own chalkboard roof.
- Print Danny by the Dozen Book Labels for your classroom reading library. Level labels are formatted to print on the Avery Easy Peel® 5160 Labels template.