Norman tries to convince Danny to play with him. What does he have to do to get Danny’s attention? Norman Wants to Play with Danny, part of Here Comes Norman Set 11, is a Level G, Upper Emergent Reader.
Norman Wants to Play with Danny can be found in the following Sets and Collections:
- Danny Collection
- Danny Leveled Set G
- Emergent Accelerated Reader®
- Here Comes Norman Set 11
- Levels F-H MRB Upper Emergent Reading
- MRB Menagerie
- Reading Recovery® Books
- Use these directions to make our Menagerie Animal Cracker Box to store your books.
- Make Norman’s Pup Cakes.
- Write a Limerick Poem about Danny. Use Danny’s The Big Race poem for inspiration.
- Write a Diamante Poem about Norman and Danny.
- Explore Poetry with Danny and Bee for poetry activities and templates.
- Create your own Comic Speech Bubble about Norman.
- Continue the story with a Three-Panel Story Strip or a Six-Panel Story Strip.
- Color and send your own Custom Danny Card.
- Print and fold a Danny Fortune Teller about Danny and his friends.
- Organize your Danny books in the classroom with a Danny Doghouse, complete with its own chalkboard roof.
- Print Here Comes Norman Book Labels for your classroom reading library. Level labels are formatted to print on the Avery Easy Peel® 5160 Labels template.