Danny’s friend, Norman, wears a blue bandana with his embroidered name. My Very Own Norman, at 93/4″, tall is a great addition to your classroom and family.
Welcome the stuffed versions of Danny and his friends into the classroom and put them to work as reading and writing tools. Studies have demonstrated that stuffed animals can make great “book hooks.” The favorite stuffed character can also be a patient audience for a student practicing fluency by reading aloud. For younger students, stuffed animals can offer social and emotional support, as well as celebrate character traits.
Norman Books can be found in the following Sets and Collections:
- Danny Collection
- Danny Leveled Set B
- Danny Leveled Set C
- Danny Leveled Set F
- Danny Leveled Set G
- The eBook 75 Membership
- The eBook75 Companion
- Emergent Accelerated Reader®
- Levels A-C MRB Early Emergent Reading
- Levels D-E MRB Emergent Reading
- Levels F-H MRB Upper Emergent Reading
- MRB Menagerie
- Reading Recovery® Books
- Use these directions to make our Menagerie Animal Cracker Box to store your books.
- Make Norman’s Pup Cakes.
- Write a Limerick Poem about Danny. Use Danny’s The Big Race poem for inspiration.
- Write a Diamante Poem about Norman and Danny.
- Explore Poetry with Danny and Bee for poetry activities and templates.
- Create your own Comic Speech Bubble about Norman.
- Continue the story with a Three-Panel Story Strip or a Six-Panel Story Strip.
- Color and send your own Custom Danny Card.
- Print and fold a Danny Fortune Teller about Danny and his friends.
- Organize your Danny books in the classroom with a Danny Doghouse, complete with its own chalkboard roof.