In Danny and Norman’s Snowman, it is cold and snowy outside. Danny and Norman decide to build a snowman. They give the snowman a scarf, a hat, two eyes, and a nose. But, something happens to the snowman’s nose! Danny and Norman’s Snowman, part of Danny by the Dozen Set 12, is an E leveled, Emergent reader.
Danny and Norman’s Snowman can be found in the following Sets and Collections:
- Danny by the Dozen Set 12
- Levels D-E MRB Emergent Reading Set
- The Danny Collection
- Danny Leveled Set E
- The MRB Menagerie
- Reading Recovery® Books Set
- The Accelerated Reader® Emergent Reader Set
- The eBook 75 Membership
- The eBook75 Companion Set
- Use these directions to make our Menagerie Animal Cracker Box to store your books.
- Go on a Winter Scavenger Hunt.
- Do a Snow Flake Word Ladder.
- Take apart and put back together a Mixed-Up Sentence from Danny and Norman’s Snowman.
- Practice Critical Thinking and Storytelling using the photos from Danny and Norman’s Snowman.
- Make Norman’s Pup Cakes.
- Write a Limerick Poem about Danny. Use Danny’s The Big Race poem for inspiration.
- Write a Diamante Poem about Norman and Danny.
- Explore Poetry with Danny and Bee for poetry activities and templates.
- Create your own Comic Speech Bubble about Norman.
- Continue the story with a Three-Panel Story Strip or a Six-Panel Story Strip.
- Color and send your own Custom Danny Card.
- Print and fold a Danny Fortune Teller about Danny and his friends.
- Organize your Danny books in the classroom with a Danny Doghouse, complete with its own chalkboard roof.
- Print Danny by the Dozen Book Labels for your classroom reading library. Level labels are formatted to print on the Avery Easy Peel® 5160 Labels template.