The story told by Danny and Bee Play Together demonstrates the importance of empathy and kindness when making friends or relating to younger siblings. In the story, Danny and Bee like to spend time with each other. Even though Danny is much bigger and stronger than Bee, he always takes special care when playing with his best friend. Danny and Bee Play Together, part of Hot Diggity Danny Set 8, is a Level D, Emergent Reader.
Danny and Bee Play Together can be found in the following Sets and Collections:
- Danny Collection
- Danny Leveled Set D
- Danny’s Small Group Reading
- Decodable Practice
- Emergent Accelerated Reader®
- Hot Diggity Danny Set 8
- Levels D-E MRB Emergent Reading
- MRB Menagerie
- Playing and Learning Together, Unit 2
- Reading Recovery® Books
- Use these directions to make our Menagerie Animal Cracker Box to store your books.
- Write a Rhyming Couplet about Danny and Bee. Use Danny’s Where’s Bee poem for inspiration.
- Go on an Indoor Scavenger Hunt.
- Print and complete a Bike Ride Word Ladder.
- Examine a Bike Safety What’s Happening Here?
- Explore Poetry with Danny and Bee for poetry activities and templates.
- Create a Comic Speech Bubble about Danny.
- Continue the story with a Three-Panel Story Strip or a Six-Panel Story Strip.
- Color and send your own Custom Danny Card.
- Print and fold a Danny Fortune Teller about Danny and his friends.
- Organize your Danny books in the classroom with a Danny Doghouse, complete with its chalkboard roof.
- Print Hot Diggity Danny Book Labels for your classroom reading library. Level labels will print on the Avery Easy Peel® 5160 Labels template.