In Danny Goes For a Walk, Danny and Dad take a walk around the neighborhood and see many different things. Uh oh! They see storm clouds! What happens next? Danny Goes For a Walk, part of Danny Returns Set 6, is a Level C, Early Emergent Reader.
Danny Goes For a Walk can be found in the following Sets and Collections:
- Danny Collection
- Danny Leveled Set C
- Danny Returns Set 6
- The eBook 75 Membership
- The eBook75 Companion
- Emergent Accelerated Reader®
- Levels A-C MRB Early Emergent Reading
- MRB Menagerie
- Reading Recovery® Books
- Use these directions to make our Menagerie Animal Cracker Box to store your books.
- Write a Limerick Poem about Danny. Use Danny’s The Big Race poem for inspiration.
- Track the weather with an April Weather Chart.
- April Showers bring May Flowers.
- Go on a Spring Scavenger Hunt.
- Explore Poetry with Danny and Bee for poetry activities and templates.
- Create your own Comic Speech Bubble about Danny.
- Continue the story with a Three-Panel Story Strip or a Six-Panel Story Strip.
- Color and send your own Custom Danny Card.
- Print and fold a Danny Fortune Teller about Danny and his friends.
- Print Danny Returns Book Labels for your classroom reading library. Level labels will print on the Avery Easy Peel® 5160 Labels template.