It is fall and Danny visits a pumpkin farm that has a corn maze. Danny runs into the maze. Oh no! Will Danny get lost? Danny and the Corn Maze, part of Danny Days Set 7, is a Level D, Emergent Reader.
Danny and the Corn Maze can be found in the following Sets and Collections:
- Danny Collection
- Danny Days Set 7
- Danny Leveled Set D
- Decodable Practice Set
- Levels D-E MRB Emergent Reading Set
- MRB Menagerie
- Reading Recovery® Books Set
- Use these directions to make our Menagerie Animal Cracker Box to store your books.
- Danny has a special Snack Mix that features this book.
- Complete Norman’s Word Corn Maze.
- It’s November. Look at Danny’s Window Hidden Picture to see what Danny sees.
- Autumn begins with the September Equinox.
- Learn about Migration.
- Print and play Autumn BINGO.
- Color the Fall in Love with Reading sheet.
- Go on one of our Seasonal Scavenger Hunts.
- A Haiku Poem is a short poem about nature. Write a Haiku using Norman and Bee’s Haiku for inspiration.
- Write an Acrostic Poem about autumn. Use Danny’s Autumn Acrostic poem for inspiration.
- Explore the woods in autumn, then write an Animal Simile Poem about it. Use Norman’s A Trip to the Zoo poem for inspiration.
- Write a Limerick Poem about Danny. Use Danny’s The Big Race poem for inspiration.
- Create your own Comic Speech Bubble about Danny.
- Continue the story with a Three-Panel Story Strip or a Six-Panel Story Strip.
- Color and send your own Custom Danny Card.
- Print and fold a Danny Fortune Teller about Danny and his friends.
- Organize your Danny books in the classroom with a Danny Doghouse, complete with its own chalkboard roof.