With Danny + Friends Stickers, you get 36 different crack-n-peel, self-adhesive stickers. The 3 x 4″ pictures include some beloved favorites, plus plenty new ones. Stickers in the classroom can be so much more than just a reward. Our detailed and colorful stickers can be used to encourage language development and writing skills.
Use the pictures as writing prompts, play a memory-matching game, or have several students collaborate to write their own original story, illustrated with Danny stickers. Students can practice critical thinking while examining the pictures. Stickers can also provide sorting practice.
Consider pairing Danny + Friends Stickers with the Danny and Bee Writing Journal. Use the pictures as writing prompts for an individual student or have several students collaborate to write their own original story, illustrated with Danny stickers.
- Danny has a special Snack Mix to put in your bag.
- Going camping? Make a Snack-on-a-Stick for easy snacking.
- Create a Photo Album of Danny and Dad’s camping trip.
- Making your own Solar Oven and roasting your marshmallows.
- Create your Comic Speech Bubble.
- Continue the story with a Three-Panel Story Strip or a Six-Panel Story Strip.
- Learn more about Danny and his friends in the All About MRB Word Search.
- Read, Roll, and Chat about the setting, sequence, story, and characters in this book.
- Use these Writing Tools for writing and comprehension practice.
- Print your own set of Letter Tiles for word and sound practice.
- Explore Poetry with Danny and Bee for poetry activities and templates.
- Print and fold a Danny Fortune Teller about Danny and his friends.
- Color and send your own Custom Danny Card.
- Organize your Danny books in the classroom with a Danny Doghouse, complete with a chalkboard roof.
- Use these directions to make our Menagerie Animal Cracker Box to store your books.