The Danny and Bee Writing Journals help make writing fun! Journals are available with both red or green covers. To encourage students to form letters correctly, the red journal has 1/2” writing guidelines with a dotted midline on all right-hand pages. Left-hand pages are intentionally left blank for free writing and drawing. The pages in the green journal are all without lines.
Each version of the journal is 7 1/2 x 10 1/2” and has 48 round-cornered pages (24 sheets). The journals are double wire-O bound so they lay flat on a desktop when open. Journals may be purchased individually, or bundled in groups of six for a savings.
Consider pairing Danny + Friends Stickers with the writing journal. The detailed and colorful stickers, featuring 36 different pictures of Danny and his friends, can be used to encourage language development and writing skills. Use the pictures as writing prompts for an individual student or have several students collaborate to write their own original story, illustrated with Danny stickers.
- Download Introduction to Understanding the Five Senses. Copy and complete the questions as a journal entry.
- Take a look at our Poetry with Danny and Bee activities. Write poems in your journal.
- Create your own Comic Speech Bubble about a character.
- Continue the story with a Three-Panel Story Strip or a Six-Panel Story Strip.
- Color and send your own Custom Danny Card.
- Print and fold a Danny Fortune Teller about Danny and his friends.