Find out how Canada Geese rely on the pond to eat, nest, and raise their young goslings. Canada Geese Around the Pond, part of the nonfiction/informational Around the Pond Set, is a Level F, Upper Emergent Reader.
Canada Geese Around the Pond can be found in the following Sets and Collections:
- Around the Pond
- Early Accelerated Reader®
- The eBook 75 Membership
- The eBook75 Companion
- Levels F-H MRB Upper Emergent Reading
- MRB Menagerie
- Nonfiction/Informational 50 Title Collection
- Reading Recovery® Books
- Use these directions to make our Menagerie Animal Cracker Box to store your books.
- Practice Bird Words.
- Complete a Birds Dot-to-Dot.
- Learn about Migration.
- Go on one of our Seasonal Scavenger Hunts.
- Write a Cinquain Poem about a Canada Goose. Use Danny’s Tadpole Cinquain poem for inspiration.
- Explore around the pond, then write an Animal Simile Poem about it. Use Norman’s A Trip to the Zoo poem for inspiration.
- Fill out a KWL Chart comparing what you know and what you’ve learned.
- Create your own Comic Speech Bubble about Canada Geese.
- Continue the story with a Three-Panel Story Strip or a Six-Panel Story Strip.
- Color and send your own Custom Danny Card.
- Learn more about Danny and his friends in the All About MRB Word Search.
- Organize your Danny books in the classroom with a Danny Doghouse, complete with a chalkboard roof.
- Download a complete list of Glossary Words introduced in our nonfiction/informational titles.