Many frogs live around the pond. How many? Count along as you read the story, Counting Frogs Around the Pond. Counting Frogs Around the Pond, part of Around the Pond, is a Level A, Early Emergent Reader.
Counting Frogs Around the Pond can be found in the following Sets and Collections:
- Around the Pond
- Levels A-C MRB Early Emergent Reading
- MRB Menagerie
- Nonfiction/Informational 50 Title Collection
- Reading Recovery® Books
- Use these directions to make our Menagerie Animal Cracker Box to store your books.
- Learn more about the Frog’s Life Cycle.
- Print and make a Frog Flip Book.
- Read our Danny’s Tadpoles Story Strip.
- Write a Cinquain Poem about a frog. Use Danny’s Tadpole Cinquain poem for inspiration.
- Explore around the pond, then write an Animal Simile Poem about it. Use Norman’s A Trip to the Zoo poem for inspiration.
- Create your own Comic Speech Bubble about a frog.
- Print and fold a Danny Fortune Teller about Danny and his friends.
- Continue the story with a Three-Panel Story Strip or a Six-Panel Story Strip.
- Color and send your own Custom Danny Card.
- Learn more about Danny and his friends in the All About MRB Word Search.
- Organize your Danny books in the classroom with a Danny Doghouse, complete with a chalkboard roof.
- Download a complete list of Glossary Words introduced in our nonfiction/informational titles.
- Print Around the Pond Book Labels for your classroom reading library. Level labels will print on the Avery Easy Peel® 5160 Labels template.