Many frogs live around the pond. How many? Count along as you read the story, Counting Frogs Around the Pond. Counting Frogs Around the Pond, part of the Around the Pond Set, is an A leveled, Early Emergent reader.
Counting Frogs Around the Pond can be found in the following Sets and Collections:
- Levels A-C MRB Early Emergent Reading Set
- Around the Pond Set
- Nonfiction/Informational 50 Title Collection
- The MRB Menagerie
- Reading Recovery® Books Set
- Use these directions to make our Menagerie Animal Cracker Box to store your books.
- Learn more about the Frog’s Life Cycle.
- Print and make a Frog Flip Book.
- Read our Danny’s Tadpoles Story Strip.
- Write a Cinquain Poem about a frog. Use Danny’s Tadpole Cinquain poem for inspiration.
- Explore around the pond, then write an Animal Simile Poem about it. Use Norman’s A Trip to the Zoo poem for inspiration.
- Create your own Comic Speech Bubble about a frog.
- Print and fold a Danny Fortune Teller about Danny and his friends.
- Download a complete list of Glossary Words introduced in our nonfiction/informational titles.
- Print Around the Pond Book Labels for your classroom reading library. Level labels are formatted to print on the Avery Easy Peel® 5160 Labels template.