In Alive or Not Alive, Danny?, Danny learns what it means for something to be alive or not. Watch as he goes through his house and around his yard determining the living and non-living things. At the end of the book, there’s a checklist of items that the reader completes by revisiting pages of the book. This book, part of Lucky Danny Set 13, is a Level B, Early Emergent Reader.
Alive or Not Alive, Danny? can be found in the following Sets and Collections:
- Danny Collection
- Danny Leveled Set B
- Levels A-C MRB Early Emergent Reading Set
- Lucky Danny Set 13
- MRB Menagerie
- Reading Recovery® Books Set
- Use these directions to make our Menagerie Animal Cracker Box to store your books.
- Write a Limerick Poem about Danny. Use Danny’s The Big Race poem for inspiration.
- Write a Diamante Poem about living and non-living things.
- Explore Poetry with Danny and Bee for poetry activities and templates.
- Create your own Comic Speech Bubble.
- Continue the story with a Three-Panel Story Strip or a Six-Panel Story Strip.
- Color and send your own Custom Danny Card.
- Print and fold a Danny Fortune Teller about Danny and his friends.
- Organize your Danny books in the classroom with a Danny Doghouse, complete with its own chalkboard roof.
- Print Lucky Danny Book Labels for your classroom reading library. Level labels are formatted to print on the Avery Easy Peel® 5160 Labels template.