In Alive or Not Alive, Danny?, Danny learns what it means for something to be alive or not alive. Watch as he goes through his house and around his yard determining which things are alive and which things are not. At the end of the book, there’s a checklist of alive or not alive items that the reader completes by revisiting pages of the book. Alive or Not Alive, Danny?, part of Lucky Danny Set 13, is a B leveled, Early Emergent reader.
Alive or Not Alive, Danny? can be found in the following Sets and Collections:
- Levels A-C MRB Early Emergent Reading Set
- Lucky Danny Set 13
- The Danny Collection
- Danny Leveled Set B
- The MRB Menagerie
- Reading Recovery® Books Set
- Use these directions to make our Menagerie Animal Cracker Box to store your books.
- Write a Limerick Poem about Danny. Use Danny’s The Big Race poem for inspiration.
- Write a Diamante Poem about Norman and Danny.
- Explore Poetry with Danny and Bee for poetry activities and templates.
- Create your own Comic Speech Bubble about Norman.
- Continue the story with a Three-Panel Story Strip or a Six-Panel Story Strip.
- Color and send your own Custom Danny Card.
- Print and fold a Danny Fortune Teller about Danny and his friends.
- Organize your Danny books in the classroom with a Danny Doghouse, complete with its own chalkboard roof.
- Print Lucky Danny Book Labels for your classroom reading library. Level labels are formatted to print on the Avery Easy Peel® 5160 Labels template.
There are no reviews yet.