In Stink Bugs in Danny’s House, Danny finds stink bugs in surprising locations all around his house. The text uses simple rhyming that teaches children how language works. Rhyming also helps young readers notice the sounds within words and prepares them to make predictions when they read. Stink Bugs in Danny’s House, part of I Dream of Danny Set 14, is a Level C, Early Emergent Reader.
Stink Bugs in Danny’s House can be found in the following Sets and Collections:
- Accelerated Reader® Emergent Reader
- Danny Collection
- Danny Leveled Set C
- Decodable Practice
- The eBook 75 Membership
- The eBook75 Companion
- I Dream of Danny Set 14
- Levels A-C MRB Early Emergent Reading
- MRB Menagerie
- Reading Recovery® Books
- Use these directions to make our Menagerie Animal Cracker Box to store your books.
- Complete a Creepy Crawly Syllable Count.
- Write a Limerick Poem about Danny. Use Danny’s The Big Race poem for inspiration.
- Write a Diamante Poem about Danny.
- Explore Poetry with Danny and Bee for poetry activities and templates.
- Create your own Comic Speech Bubble about Norman.
- Continue the story with a Three-Panel Story Strip or a Six-Panel Story Strip.
- Color and send your own Custom Danny Card.
- Print and fold a Danny Fortune Teller about Danny and his friends.
- Organize your Danny books in the classroom with a Danny Doghouse, complete with its own chalkboard roof.
- Print I Dream of Danny Book Labels for your classroom reading library. Level labels will print on the Avery Easy Peel® 5160 Labels template.