In Danny the Dinosaur, Danny loves dinosaurs. Danny takes the reader on a tour of his home to show off his terrific dinosaur collection. How many dinosaur treasures does Danny have? This book, part of Dynamo Danny Set 9, is a Level B, Early Emergent Reader.
Danny the Dinosaur can be found in the following Sets and Collections:
- Danny Collection
- Danny Leveled Set B
- Decodable Practice Set
- Dynamo Danny Set 9
- The eBook 75 Membership
- The eBook75 Companion Set
- Levels A-C MRB Early Emergent Reading Set
- MRB Menagerie
- Reading Recovery® Books Set
- Use these directions to make our Menagerie Animal Cracker Box to store your books.
- Write a Limerick Poem about Danny. Use Danny’s The Big Race poem for inspiration.
- Explore Poetry with Danny and Bee for poetry activities and templates.
- Create your own Comic Speech Bubble about Danny.
- Continue the story with a Three-Panel Story Strip or a Six-Panel Story Strip.
- Color and send your own Custom Danny Card.
- Print and fold a Danny Fortune Teller about Danny and his friends.
- Organize your Danny books in the classroom with a Danny Doghouse, complete with its own chalkboard roof.
- Print Dynamo Danny Book Labels for your classroom reading library. Level labels are formatted to print on the Avery Easy Peel® 5160 Labels template.