In I Am Danny, Danny plays dress-up by trying on animal masks and pretending to be different animals. After awhile, he figures out the animal he likes best. I Am Danny, part of Meet Danny Set 3, is an A leveled, Early Emergent reader.
I Am Danny can be found in the following Sets and Collections:
- Levels A-C MRB Early Emergent Reading Set
- The Danny Collection
- Danny Leveled Set A
- The MRB Menagerie
- Reading Recovery® Books Set
- Meet Danny Set 3
- Use these directions to make our Menagerie Animal Cracker Box to store your books.
- Print an I Am Danny Story Strip.
- Write an I Am Poem about Danny. Use Danny’s I Am Danny poem for inspiration.
- Write a Simile Poem about an animal. Use Norman’s I Went to the Zoo poem for inspiration.
- Explore Poetry with Danny and Bee for poetry activities and templates.
- Create your own Comic Speech Bubble about Danny.
- Continue the story with a Three-Panel Story Strip or a Six-Panel Story Strip.
- Color and send your own Custom Danny Card.
- Print and fold a Danny Fortune Teller about Danny and his friends.
- Organize your Danny books in the classroom with a Danny Doghouse, complete with its own chalkboard roof.
- Print Meet Danny Book Labels for your classroom reading library. Level labels are formatted to print on the Avery Easy Peel® 5160 Labels template.