A shark can never run out of teeth. They have rows of teeth arranged in layers. If a tooth breaks off, another one just grows back in its place! Sharks at the Aquarium is a nonfiction/informational, Level G, Upper Emergent Reader.
The At the Aquarium Collection features amazing sea animals found at the aquarium: Beluga Whales, Jellies, the Manatee, the Moray Eel, the Octopus, Sea Turtles, Seahorses, and Sharks. The original photography, factual information, labeled illustrations, and glossaries of subject-specific words will engage and propel aspiring marine biologists everywhere.
Sharks at the Aquarium can be found in the following Sets and Collections:
- Aquarium Collection
- At the Aquarium Set 1
- The eBook 75 Membership
- The eBook75 Companion Set
- Levels F-H MRB Upper Emergent Reading Set
- MRB Menagerie
- Nonfiction/Informational 50 Title Collection
- Reading Recovery® Books Set
- Use these directions to make an Aquarium Animal Cracker Box to store your aquarium books.
- Make a set of Aquarium Animal Stick Puppets and put on a show about your aquarium animals.
- Color your own Aquarium.
- Cut apart and put back together a Mixed-Up Sentence about a beluga whale.
- Danny has a special Snack Mix that features fish.
- Visit an aquarium, then write an Animal Simile Poem about it. Use Norman’s A Trip to the Zoo poem for inspiration.
- Organize what you know and what you’ve learned about sharks with our KWL Chart.
- Create your own Comic Speech Bubble about a shark.
- Download a complete list of Glossary Words introduced in our nonfiction/informational titles.