In Danny’s Bean Plant, through observation, Danny learns what it takes to successfully germinate seeds and grow a bean plant. Danny’s Bean Plant, part of Lucky Danny Set 13, is a Level G, Upper Emergent Reader.
Danny’s Bean Plant can be found in the following Sets and Collections:
- Danny Collection
- Danny Leveled Set G
- Early Accelerated Reader®
- Levels F-H MRB Upper Emergent Reading
- Lucky Danny Set 13
- MRB Menagerie
- Reading Recovery® Books
- Use these directions to make our Menagerie Animal Cracker Box to store your books.
- Danny has a special Snack Mix that features Danny’s Bean Plant.
- Read the Danny’s Bean Plant Story Strip.
- Make and play the Handful of Beans Word Game.
- Learn more about how Trees and Other Plants grow.
- Write a Limerick Poem about Danny. Use Danny’s The Big Race poem for inspiration.
- Write a Diamante Poem about Norman and Danny.
- Explore Poetry with Danny and Bee for poetry activities and templates.
- Create your own Comic Speech Bubble about Norman.
- Continue the story with a Three-Panel Story Strip or a Six-Panel Story Strip.
- Color and send your own Custom Danny Card.
- Print and fold a Danny Fortune Teller about Danny and his friends.
- Print Lucky Danny Book Labels for your classroom reading library. Level labels will print on the Avery Easy Peel® 5160 Labels template.
Our Read with a Friend Poster reminds you that it’s always a good time to read with a friend! How do you keep young minds from wandering? Colorful, fun posters can create a more stimulating and interesting environment for learning. Use our full-color posters to decorate your classroom and remind students that it’s always a good time for reading.
The MRB Menagerie includes one copy each of our 199 titles. New titles that are included in the Menagerie set are: Chicken School, Duck, Duck, Goose, Donkeys, Duck Wants to Swim, Donkey Goes Home, the Her Name is Lola set of books, and Danny’s Short Vowel Sounds set of books.
Read a Sample Book.