In A Week at Grandma Ruth’s, Danny loves Grandma Ruth! She wears funny pink shoes with little bees on them. She’s always cooking and baking something that smells delicious. Come along as Dad and Danny spend a week visiting her at her home in the country. While exploring the nearby woods, Danny meets a new friend, Frank. Danny’s adventures in the country are more fun now because he can share them with his new friend.
A Week at Grandma Ruth’s, the third title in the Danny’s Big Adventure Chapter Books Set, is a K leveled, Early Fluent reader.
A Week at Grandma Ruth’s can be found in the following Sets and Collections:
- Danny’s Big Adventure Chapter Books Set
- Levels I-M MRB Early Fluent Reading Set
- The MRB Menagerie
- Reading Recovery® Books Set
- The Accelerated Reader® Transitional Reader Set
- Use these directions to make a Grandma Ruth Animal Cracker Box to store your farm books.
- Make a set of Grandma Ruth’s Finger Food Finger Puppets and put on a show about your favorite foods.
- Set your table for family and friends with these Holiday Place Cards.
- Mix up some Gingerbread Playdough.
- Grandma Ruth likes to make pancakes. Make some Pancake Fruit Tacos of your own.
- Hot Cocoa and Grandma Ruth Stories go hand-in-hand.
- What would it be like to look through Grandma’s Glasses?
- Write a Sensory Poem about the foods you like to eat. Use Danny’s What’s Cooking? poem for inspiration.
- Create your own Comic Speech Bubble about Grandma Ruth.
- Continue Grandma Ruth’s stories with a Three-Panel Story Strip or a Six-Panel Story Strip.
- Learn more about Danny and his friends in the All About MRB Word Search.
- Read, Roll, and Chat about A Week at Grandma Ruth’s.
- Use these Writing Tools for comprehension practice.
- Print and fold a Danny Fortune Teller about Danny and his friends.
There are no reviews yet.