Look! In the backyard! It’s Super Danny and Bat-Bee in The Adventures of Super Danny and Bat-Bee! Dressed in their superhero outfits, Super Danny and Bat-Bee patrol the yard in a never-ending search for anybody in need of help. Hip hip hooray, Super Danny and Bat-Bee save the day!
The Adventures of Super Danny and Bat-Bee, the seventh title in the Danny’s Big Adventure Chapter Books Set is a K leveled, Early Fluent reader.
The Adventures of Super Danny and Bat-Bee can be found in the following Sets and Collections:
- Danny’s Big Adventure Chapter Books Set
- Levels I-M MRB Early Fluent Reading Set
- The MRB Menagerie
- Reading Recovery® Books Set
- The Accelerated Reader® Transitional Reader Set
- Danny has a special Snack Mix that would be a great snack to take on an adventure.
- Practice your rhyming superpower with a Bat-Themed Rhyming Activity.
- Make an Origami Bat.
- Download a Super Study that corresponds with The Adventures of Super Danny and Bat-Bee.
- Get colorful with a Super Danny Coloring Page.
- Grab a friend and play The Adventures of Super Danny and Bat-Bee Study Game.
- Create your own Comic Speech Bubble about a scene in The Adventures of Super Danny and Bat-Bee.
- Continue the story with a Three-Panel Story Strip or a Six-Panel Story Strip.
- Learn more about Danny and his friends in the All About MRB Word Search.
- Read, Roll, and Chat about The Adventures of Super Danny and Bat-Bee.
- Use these Writing Tools for comprehension practice.
- Print and fold a Danny Fortune Teller about Danny and his friends.
Read more about Level K.
Read more about Early Fluent Readers.
Read more about Chapter Books.
Danny Reading Posters
The full-color 18 x 24″ Super Danny Poster features Danny dressed as Super Danny and is printed on heavy duty, 100# gloss book stock. Browse all of our full-color Posters, featuring Danny and his friends, to look for ideas to decorate your classroom and remind students that it’s always a good time for reading.
Lettie H. (verified owner) –
I have used the Danny chapter books with my 2nd grade readers. I like to use them for fluency practice at their independent level. They are also great for exploring story structure, comparing and contrasting. The kids love the characters (Danny & Bee) and are motivated by the books which keeps them engaged and excited!
Lettie H., Reading Specialist at Gahanna-Jefferson Public Schools, Gahanna, OH