In Moving, Danny is moving from the red house in the middle of the block where he has lived for his entire life. He is sad and he is scared. Danny is going to miss his friend, Abby, and worries that she will forget him. Before the day of the move, Danny decides to make a memory jar to give to Abby so that she can remember the special times they shared. Moving, the sixth title in the Danny’s Big Adventure Chapter Books Set, is a K leveled, Early Fluent reader.
Moving can be found in the following Sets and Collections:
- Danny’s Big Adventure Chapter Books Set
- Levels I-M MRB Early Fluent Reading Set
- The MRB Menagerie
- Reading Recovery® Books Set
- The Accelerated Reader® Transitional Reader Set
- Complete the Speech Bubbles with dialogue to retell the story in Moving.
- Create your own Comic Speech Bubble about a scene in Moving.
- Continue the story with a Three-Panel Story Strip or a Six-Panel Story Strip.
- Learn more about Danny and his friends in the All About MRB Word Search.
- Read, Roll, and Chat about Moving.
- Use these Writing Tools for comprehension practice.
- Print and fold a Danny Fortune Teller about Danny and his friends.