In Danny’s Big Adventure, Dad is going on a trip, but he can’t take Danny with him. While Dad is gone, Danny stays with his friend, Abby. Danny misses Dad, but he and Abby decide to have a big adventure of their own. Danny’s Big Adventure, the first title in the Danny’s Big Adventure Chapter Books Set, is a Level J, Early Fluent Reader.
Danny’s Big Adventure can be found in the following Sets and Collections:
- Accelerated Reader® Transitional Reader Set
- Danny’s Big Adventure Chapter Books Set
- Levels I-M MRB Early Fluent Reading Set
- MRB Menagerie
- Reading Recovery® Books Set
- Danny has a special Snack Mix that would be a great snack to take on an adventure and share with a friend.
- Create your own Comic Speech Bubble about a scene in this story.
- Continue the story with a Three-Panel Story Strip or a Six-Panel Story Strip.
- Learn more about Danny and his friends in the All About MRB Word Search.
- Read, Roll, and Chat about the story, sequence, and characters in this book.
- Use these Writing Tools for writing and comprehension practice.
- Write an Acrostic Poem about a place you’ve visited or would like to visit. Use Danny’s Autumn Acrostic poem for inspiration.
- Explore Poetry with Danny and Bee for poetry activities and templates.
- Print and fold a Danny Fortune Teller about Danny and his friends.
- Color and send your own Custom Danny Card.
- Organize your Danny books in the classroom with a Danny Doghouse, complete with a chalkboard roof.
- Use these directions to make our Menagerie Animal Cracker Box to store your books.