In The Fort, Danny and Bee love to be outside in the fall. They take long walks in the woods and play all day. They play so much, that Bee needs to stop and rest. Danny leaves Bee waiting by a tree while he goes off to build a fort. But when Danny returns for Bee, his friend is gone! Where did Bee go and how will Danny find him? The Fort, the fifth title in the Danny’s Big Adventure Chapter Books Set, is a Level I, Early Fluent Reader.
The Fort can be found in the following Sets and Collections:
- Danny’s Big Adventure Chapter Books
- Levels I-M MRB Early Fluent Reading
- MRB Menagerie
- Reading Recovery® Books
- Transitional Accelerated Reader®
- Danny has a special Snack Mix that features The Fort.
- Create your own Comic Speech Bubble about a scene in The Fort.
- Continue the story with a Three-Panel Story Strip or a Six-Panel Story Strip.
- Learn more about Danny and his friends in the All About MRB Word Search.
- Read, Roll, and Chat about the story, sequence, and characters in this book.
- Print and fold a Danny Fortune Teller about Danny and his friends.
- Use these Writing Tools for writing and comprehension practice.
- Explore Poetry with Danny and Bee for poetry activities and templates.
- Color and send your own Custom Danny Card.
- Organize your Danny books in the classroom with a Danny Doghouse, complete with a chalkboard roof.
- Use these directions to make our Menagerie Animal Cracker Box to store your books.