In The Fort, Danny and Bee love to be outside in the fall. They take long walks in the woods and play all day. When they need a place to stop and rest, Danny leaves Bee waiting by a tree while he builds a fort. But when he returns for Bee, his friend is gone. Where did Bee go and how will Danny find him?
The Fort, the fifth title in the Danny’s Big Adventure Chapter Books Set, is an I leveled, Early Fluent reader.
The Fort can be found in the following Sets and Collections:
- Danny’s Big Adventure Chapter Books Set
- Levels I-M MRB Early Fluent Reading Set
- The MRB Menagerie
- Reading Recovery® Books Set
- The Accelerated Reader® Transitional Reader Set
- Danny has a special Snack Mix that features The Fort.
- Create your own Comic Speech Bubble about a scene in The Fort.
- Continue the story with a Three-Panel Story Strip or a Six-Panel Story Strip.
- Learn more about Danny and his friends in the All About MRB Word Search.
- Read, Roll, and Chat about The Fort.
- Use these Writing Tools for comprehension practice.
- Print and fold a Danny Fortune Teller about Danny and his friends.