In The Farm, look at all of the animals that you can meet when visiting a farm! Let’s explore the farm and learn about the animals that live there. The Farm, part of the Let’s Explore Set, is a B leveled, Early Emergent, nonfiction reader.
The Farm can be found in the following Sets and Collections:
- Levels A-C MRB Early Emergent Reading Set
- Nonfiction/Informational 50 Title Collection
- The MRB Menagerie
- Reading Recovery® Books Set
- Let’s Explore Set
- Use these directions to make a Farm Animal Cracker Box to store your farm books.
- Make a set of DIY farm animal stick puppets and put on a show about your farm animals.
- It’s November. Look at Danny’s Window Hidden Picture to see what Danny sees.
- Change a duck to a goose with our Duck, Duck, Goose Word Ladder.
- Go from a chicken to a fox with our Chicken and Fox Word Ladder.
- Hee-haw! Complete the donkey’s Hee Haw Word Ladder.
- Check out the rabbits in the Bunny Barn with our Hip Hop Word Ladder.
- Do the Turkey Trot with our Turkey Trot Word Ladder.
- Practice being like a pig with our Pigs in Action Activity.
- Learn more about Lucky Pony with our set of Lucky Pony Worksheets.
- Visit a farm, then write an Animal Simile Poem about it. Use Norman’s A Trip to the Zoo poem for inspiration.
- Organize what you know and what you’ve learned about farm animals with our KWL Chart.
- Create your own Comic Speech Bubble about a farm animal.
There are no reviews yet.