In Danny is a Big Dog, Danny has a new friend named Penny. Danny is a big dog, while Penny is a little dog … a little dog with a big personality. Danny is a Big Dog, part of Oh, Danny Boy Set 10, is a C leveled, Early Emergent title.
Danny is a Big Dog can be found in the following Sets and Collections:
- Levels A-C MRB Early Emergent Reading Set
- Oh, Danny Boy Set 10
- The Danny Collection
- Danny Leveled Set C
- Reading Recovery® Books Set
- The Accelerated Reader® Emergent Reader Set
- Use these directions to make our Menagerie Animal Cracker Box to store your books.
- After reading Bats in Danny’s House, play a Bat-themed Rhyming Game with Danny or make an Origami Bat.
- Write a Limerick Poem about Danny. Use Danny’s The Big Race poem for inspiration.
- Explore Poetry with Danny and Bee for poetry activities and templates.
- Create your own Comic Speech Bubble about Danny.
- Continue the story with a Three-Panel Story Strip or a Six-Panel Story Strip.
- Color and send your own Custom Danny Card.
- Print and fold a Danny Fortune Teller about Danny and his friends.
- Organize your Danny books in the classroom with a Danny Doghouse, complete with its own chalkboard roof.
- Print Oh, Danny Boy Book Labels for your classroom reading library. Level labels are formatted to print on the Avery Easy Peel® 5160 Labels template.