Goats like to eat flowers. But, in I Like Flowers, this little goat likes to eat flowers of many different colors. I Like Flowers, part of the Down on the Farm Set, is an illustrated Level B, Early Emergent Reader.
I Like Flowers can be found in the following Sets and Collections:
- Decodable Practice Set
- Down on the Farm Set
- Levels A-C MRB Early Emergent Reading Set
- MRB Menagerie
- Paired-Farm Collection
- Reading Recovery® Books Set
- Use these directions to make a Farm Animal Cracker Box to store your farm books.
- Make a set of DIY farm animal stick puppets and put on a show about your farm animals.
- Color a May Bouquet.
- Watch your flower knowledge bloom with The Power of Flowers.
- Goats like flowers, but so do honeybees. Learn more about honeybees in our Honeybee Activity.
- Visit a farm, then write an Animal Simile Poem about it. Use Norman’s A Trip to the Zoo poem for inspiration.
- Write a poem about the different colors of flowers the little goat likes to eat. Use Danny’s I Am Red color poem for inspiration.
- Organize what you know and what you’ve learned about goats with our KWL Chart.
- Create your own Comic Speech Bubble about a goat.
- Learn more about Danny and his friends in the All About MRB Word Search.
- Print your own set of Letter Tiles for word and sound practice.
- Explore Poetry with Danny and Bee for poetry activities and templates.
- Print and fold a Danny Fortune Teller about Danny and his friends.
- Color and send your own Custom Danny Card.
- Organize your Danny books in the classroom with a Danny Doghouse, complete with a chalkboard roof.