In Locked In, Danny loves to play ball in his yard, but sometimes he gets lonely. One day he goes to the school playground and finds children with whom to play. Later, on a Saturday, Danny returns to the playground. But where are the children? Danny goes into the school building searching for them. The door swings shut and suddenly Danny finds himself locked in with no way out!
Locked In, the second title in the Danny’s Big Adventure Chapter Books Set, is a J leveled, Early Fluent reader.
Locked In can be found in the following Sets and Collections:
- Danny’s Big Adventure Chapter Books Set
- Levels I-M MRB Early Fluent Reading Set
- The MRB Menagerie
- Reading Recovery® Books Set
- The Accelerated Reader® Transitional Reader Set
- When you’re stuck inside, it’s a great time to do Danny’s Indoor Scavenger Hunt.
- Create your own Comic Speech Bubble about a scene in Locked In.
- Continue the story with a Three-Panel Story Strip or a Six-Panel Story Strip.
- Learn more about Danny and his friends in the All About MRB Word Search.
- Read, Roll, and Chat about Locked In.
- Use these Writing Tools for comprehension practice.
- Print and fold a Danny Fortune Teller about Danny and his friends.