In Cats Like to Hide, young readers will learn about two cats. One is a house cat, and the other is a farm cat. Follow them to find their favorite hiding spots. Cats Like to Hide, part of the Favorite Farm Animals Set, is a C leveled, Early Emergent, nonfiction title.
Cats Like to Hide can be found in the following Sets and Collections:
- Levels A-C MRB Early Emergent Reading Set
- Nonfiction/Informational 50 Title Collection
- The MRB Menagerie
- Reading Recovery® Books Set
- The Paired-Farm Collection
- Favorite Farm Animals Set
- The eBook 75 Membership
- The eBook75 Companion Set
- Use these directions to make a Farm Animal Cracker Box to store your farm books.
- Make a set of DIY farm animal stick puppets and put on a show about your farm animals.
- Visit a farm, then write an Animal Simile Poem about it. Use Norman’s A Trip to the Zoo poem for inspiration.
- Organize what you know and what you’ve learned about cats with our KWL Chart.
- Create your own Comic Speech Bubble about a cat on the farm.
There are no reviews yet.