In Cookies for Danny, Danny is having a bad day. Grandma Ruth decides to find a cookie recipe to cheer him up. She cuts the cookies into interesting shapes, but not all of the cookies look cheery. Cookies for Danny, part of the Danny and Grandma Ruth Set, is a Level D, Emergent Reader.
Cookies for Danny can be found in the following Sets and Collections:
- Danny and Grandma Ruth Books
- Danny Collection
- Danny Leveled Set D
- Emergent Accelerated Reader®
- The eBook 75 Membership
- The eBook75 Companion
- Levels D-E MRB Emergent Reading
- The MRB Menagerie
- Reading Recovery® Books
- Use these directions to make a Grandma Ruth Animal Cracker Box to store your farm books.
- Make a set of Grandma Ruth’s Finger Food Finger Puppets and put on a show about your favorite foods.
- Set your table for family and friends with these Holiday Place Cards.
- Mix up some Gingerbread Playdough.
- Norman’s Pupcake recipe would go well with Danny’s Cookies.
- Danny has a special Snack Mix that features Cookies for Danny.
- What would it be like to look through Grandma’s Glasses?
- Write a Sensory Poem about the foods you like to eat. Use Danny’s What’s Cooking? poem for inspiration.
- Create your own Comic Speech Bubble about Grandma Ruth.
- Continue Grandma Ruth’s stories with a Three-Panel Story Strip or a Six-Panel Story Strip.
- Learn more about Danny and his friends in the All About MRB Word Search.
- Print and fold a Danny Fortune Teller about Danny and his friends.