In Danny Likes Apples, it is fall and Danny visits an apple orchard. He finds many different sizes and flavors of apples on the ground and in the trees. Which type will be his favorite? Danny Likes Apples, part of Lucky Danny Set 13, is a Level D, Emergent Reader.
Danny Likes Apples can be found in the following Sets and Collections:
- Danny Collection
- Danny Leveled Set D
- Decodable Practice
- The eBook 75 Membership
- The eBook75 Companion
- Emergent Accelerated Reader®
- Levels D-E MRB Emergent Reading
- Lucky Danny Set 13
- MRB Menagerie
- Reading Recovery® Books
- Use these directions to make our Menagerie Animal Cracker Box to store your books.
- Danny has a special Snack Mix that features Danny Likes Apples.
- Write a Shape Poem about Danny.
- Write a Limerick Poem about Danny. Use Danny’s The Big Race poem for inspiration.
- Write a Diamante Poem about Norman and Danny.
- Explore Poetry with Danny and Bee for poetry activities and templates.
- Create your own Comic Speech Bubble about Norman.
- Continue the story with a Three-Panel Story Strip or a Six-Panel Story Strip.
- Color and send your own Custom Danny Card.
- Print and fold a Danny Fortune Teller about Danny and his friends.
- Print Lucky Danny Book Labels for your classroom reading library. Level labels will print on the Avery Easy Peel® 5160 Labels template.
Our Read with a Friend Poster reminds you that it’s always a good time to read with a friend! The 18 x 24″ poster is printed on heavy-duty, 100# gloss book stock and shipped in a protective cardboard tube. How do you keep young minds from wandering? Colorful, fun posters can create a more stimulating and interesting environment for learning. Use our full-color posters to decorate your classroom and remind students that it’s always a good time for reading.
The MRB Menagerie includes one copy each of our 199 titles. New titles that are included in the Menagerie set are: Chicken School, Duck, Duck, Goose, Donkeys, Duck Wants to Swim, Donkey Goes Home, the Her Name is Lola books, and Danny’s Short Vowel Sounds books.
Read a Sample Book.