In Danny’s Garden, Danny has been working hard in his garden all summer while Bee watches. Watch what happens when Bee sets up a garden stand to sell Danny’s vegetables! Danny’s Garden, part of Dynamo Danny Set 9, is a Level E, Emergent Reader.
Danny’s Garden can be found in the following Sets and Collections:
- Danny Collection
- Danny Leveled Set E
- Danny’s Small Group Reading
- Dynamo Danny Set 9
- Emergent Accelerated Reader®
- The eBook 75 Membership
- The eBook75 Companion
- Levels D-E MRB Emergent Reading
- MRB Menagerie
- Playing and Learning Together, Unit 2
- Reading Recovery® Books
- Use these directions to make our Menagerie Animal Cracker Box to store your books.
- Write a Sensory Poem about foods you can grow in a garden. Use Danny’s What’s Cooking? poem for inspiration.
- Learn more about how Trees and Other Plants grow.
- Find our handy Bee-Friendly Herb Growing Table.
- Get directions for Growing Herbs For Honeybees.
- Dip your veggies in some yummy Ranch Dip.
- Explore Poetry with Danny and Bee for poetry activities and templates.
- Create your own Comic Speech Bubble about Danny.
- Continue the story with a Three-Panel Story Strip or a Six-Panel Story Strip.
- Color and send your own Custom Danny Card.
- Print and fold a Danny Fortune Teller about Danny and his friends.
- Organize your Danny books in the classroom with a Danny Doghouse, complete with its own chalkboard roof.
- Print Dynamo Danny Book Labels for your classroom reading library. Level labels will print on the Avery Easy Peel® 5160 Labels template.