The Baby Elephant Small Group Reading Set includes six lap-sized books, along with six small copies of the same book, for a total of 42 books. This set is designed for small group reading instruction. Reading together in small groups allows for differentiated teaching, student support, and opportunities to focus on specific needs.
The titles in Baby Elephant Small Group Reading Set include: Lunch for Baby Elephant, Baby Elephant’s Trunk, Baby Elephant Goes for a Swim, Baby Elephant Runs Away, Berries for Baby Elephant, and Baby Elephant is Thirsty.
Baby Elephant Small Group Reading Books can be found in the following Sets and Collections:
- Accelerated Reader® Early Reader Set
- Accelerated Reader® Emergent Reader Set
- Baby Elephant Stories Lap Books
- The eBook 75 Membership
- The eBook75 Companion Set
- Levels A-C MRB Early Emergent Reading Set
- Levels D-E MRB Emergent Reading Set
- Levels F-H MRB Upper Emergent Reading Set
- MRB Menagerie
- Reading Recovery® Books Set
- Small Group Reading Sets
- Use these directions to make our Menagerie Animal Cracker Box to store your books.
- Learn more About Baby Elephant.
- Take apart and put back together a Baby Elephant Mixed-Up Sentence.
- Write a Limerick Poem about it. Use Danny’s The Big Race poem for inspiration.
- Create your own Comic Speech Bubble about Baby Elephant.
- Continue the story about Baby Elephant with a Three-Panel Story Strip or a Six-Panel Story Strip.
- Color and send your own Custom Danny Card.
- Print and fold a Danny Fortune Teller about Danny and his friends.
- Learn more about Danny and his friends in the All About MRB Word Search.