In Danny’s Dinner, Danny pays very close attention to the clock because his dinner is late. But, there is no food! What does Dad do? Danny’s Dinner, part of Get to Know Danny Set 1, is a Level G, Upper Emergent Reader.
Danny’s Dinner can be found in the following Sets and Collections:
- Danny Collection
- Danny Leveled Set G
- Emergent Accelerated Reader®
- Get to Know Danny Set 1
- Levels F-H MRB Upper Emergent Reading
- MRB Menagerie
- Reading Recovery® Books
- Use these directions to make our Menagerie Animal Cracker Box to store your books.
- Get the conversation started with Danny’s Mealtime Conversation-Starter Questions.
- Make Norman’s Pup Cakes.
- Write a Sensory Poem about Danny. Use Danny’s What’s Cooking? poem for inspiration.
- Schedule events with our After School Clock.
- Explore Poetry with Danny and Bee for poetry activities and templates.
- Create your own Comic Speech Bubble about Danny.
- Continue the story with a Three-Panel Story Strip or a Six-Panel Story Strip.
- Color and send your own Custom Danny Card.
- Print and fold a Danny Fortune Teller about Danny and his friends.
- Organize your Danny books in the classroom with a Danny Doghouse, complete with its own chalkboard roof.
- Print Get to Know Danny Book Labels for your classroom reading library. Level labels will print on the Avery Easy Peel® 5160 Labels template.